Tuesday, October 4, 2011

World quiz website #1: Sporcle!

http://www.sporcle.com/

Just had to let this be the first link shared. It's called sporcle, and was founded in July 2007. It now has more than 214,000 user created games, and it still surprises me that almost all of them are seriously good. And for Americans: You can make your college climb higher on the lists! I love this site and have learnt so incredibly much from it. Not the most useful things, though...hehe...but it's just so fun and addictive you won't believe it. I get totally lost in the game every time I visit the geography quizzes... And it's such a big site that there's nothing you wouldn't find. Like guessing the 200 biggest cities in the US. That's the one I'm struggling with at the moment, after learning for instance the presidents. Just had to tell you. Oh, and I don't mind if you take a look at some of my quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/user/Norwegian_dude/contributed I challenge you to try one quiz and not get addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment