Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First post

My first blog. My first post. Hmmm....what to say?

I hope as many people as possible will come visit this site. High ambitions are always good to have. So I am quite curious about how high that number is gonna be, but at least I can say you are very lucky who have seen the blog yourself. So if you like it, then please recommend!!!

Well, you probably wonder what this blog is all about. I can tell you that even I don't really know. I am very interested in photography and very interested in just having fun. So I have some photos and tips I would like to share, and then I also want to share some of the websites I find most amusing. Perhaps some travel tips too? I have a lot to say...

I am currently studying comparative politics at the university in my beautiful city on the coast of Norway, so I will try to mix some politics into all this as well. Just for fun.

The background is one of my pictures taken in Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ, USA. It's meant to symbolize that life can be blurry sometimes, especially when hiding behind something. You can't see the details from distance (there you see the political side of me...) And if you wonder about the name of the blog, well, comment and I'll tell you if you're right or wrong!

Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment