Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally it's on time to share some of my works. I'm not a great B&W photographer, yet I want to start with those. It's not easy to know what to start with, so I just came up with my B&W's. The first one is perhaps my best without colors. As it was one out of four in my series of images in the final of Young Travel Photographer of the World 2010, I know it's not bad. It was taken at Stade de France. The guide was talking in French, so I just leaned over with the camera and took this one.

The second picture is the only one from Bergen in this post. It's a memorial in the middle of Bergen, honoring the Norwegians who lost their life at sea during WW2.

The third one is...ehhm...not really showing so much. It's an abstract. But the big question is: Is this a reflection in a skyscraper or is it just a fence? It was taken on the third floor in Eiffel Tower...

The last one is a picture I like very much myself. A lot of geometry. Now you see what an architectural masterpiece this tower is!




1 comment:

  1. En flott blogg. Takk for fine ord hos meg.
    Du har veldig bra stil. Imponert :)

    ReplyDelete