Thursday, October 6, 2011

USA

What do I think of this huge dot on the world map?

I really don't know. I always hear about some super smart American people on the news, but I also hear so many stupid people. I've seen thousands of fat Americans, I've seen thousands of thin Americans. Is it really the land of extremes or is it because only they make it to the news? I dunno. What do I think of USA? I dunno. But I know most people are very friendly, and the nature is awesome!

Not that this is very relevant to the intro, but I have thought about the coolest city names among the biggest cities, and here is my list:

1. Chattanooga, TN
2. Chula Vista, CA
3. Waco, TX (hence the name of my blog)
4. Tuscaloosa, AL
5. Albuquerque, NM
6. Rancho Cucamonga, CA
7. Corpus Christi, TX

And the weirdest cities I know:

1. Truth or Consequences, NM
2. Grand Island, NE
3. Grand Forks, ND
4. Independence, MO
5. Broken Arrow, OK
6. South Bend, IN
7. Little Rock, AR

When it comes to naming cities, I guess we can say America is a land of extremes...

No comments:

Post a Comment